People, Events, Groups, Headshots, Themed Shoots, even Pets!
(Please visit our Photo Galleries for examples)
We’re passionate about our work. We have one goal in mind. To make our clients happy! We’ll work with you to meet your own personal or professional goals.
We’ll create, together.
It all starts with a concept. Your Concept, you goal. We’ll work together to bring your vision to life.
Studio, your home, or out on location.
Whatever it takes for us to get there. Together.
We’ll plan to meet a particular budget.
It’s a rare individual who is already comfortable in front of a camera, but our goal is to have fun with this, to make your sessions an experience you’ll appreciate forever!P
- Will we shoot at your place or ours?
- Completely up to you. Some concepts call for controlled studio environments. Many are defined by the event or venue you’re involved with.
- There are also several standard “packages” available for the more common types of shoots. Contact us for info!
- Do I have to be concerned with hair & makeup?
- Shoreline Pixels partners with local professionals who excel in helping you look your absolute best!
- Wardrobe & Costumes too?
- Is this going to be really expensive? I mean, we’re not actors or movie stars.
- Maybe not, but we aim to make you feel like you are, even if only for a couple of hours!
- We’ll build a custom package, completely in line with your goals. No sticker shock surprises. It might be something as simple as a one hour headshot session in your home, or as involved as dressing up in themed clothing for a scene you’ve been dreaming about.
- Will I get prints? Digital images I can share on Social Media?
- If that’s your goal, absolutely.
- We partner with several different print labs across the country that deliver dependable, professional results. Anything from framed canvas prints on museum quality frames, to simple 5×7’s on photographic paper.
- We really want to update the Wall Art in our office. It’s grown old and fugly.
- Yes! We can pick from our volumes of images, or shoot something specifically according your your thoughts and concepts. Contact us, please!
- I don’t know. I never take good photos. I’m not very photogenic.
- Nonsense! A good portrait photographer spends years studying which light and shot angles make people look their best. (PS: Your bathroom mirror is a really crappy photographer. Don’t believe anything it’s been telling you.) Contact us! You’ll be amazed at just how awesome you really are, and we need to capture the present. The future can wait..